|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2017|
- FIFO from Perth, 2/1 roster
- Attractive hourly rates on offer
- Contract to possible permanent opportunities
- Work for a well-known mining contractor company
Our client is currently seeking experienced Ancillary Operators for multiple projects within the WA goldfields region.
To be considered
- Currently reside in Western Australia.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating dozers (D10), graders (16M), water carts (777+) & dump trucks (785+) within a production environment (Gold site experience will be highly regarded).
- Hold a current WA Drivers Licence.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted.
- Provide a clear current National Police clearance (NPC) apply online.
We are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a NPC? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.