|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2017|
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Long & short term opportunities available
Multiple opportunities in the Pilbara & Goldfields regions with our clients, based on 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth, with varying contract lengths and rates on offer.
Please apply, if you have experience on any of the following drill rigs:
To be considered
- Have prior experience as a Blast Hole Driller on the above listed rigs.
- Currently reside in Western Australia.
- Hold a current C Class manual Drivers Licence as a minimum but preferably hold a HR Drivers Licence.
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Card.
- Hold a current First Aid certificate (highly desirable).
- Be able to provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide a clear current National Police clearance (NPC).
While working for MPi you will get weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability.
We are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.