|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2017|
- FIFO from Perth, 2/1 roster
- Ongoing Position
- Starting immediately
- Fully established camp with mobile phone coverage and full site facilities
In this role, you will be responsible for all in-pit blast hole drilling as per the pre-designed pattern. You must have Atlas Copco L8, D65 and Pantera DPi 1500 experience to be successful for this role.
To be considered
- Be available immediately and also reside in Western Australia.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Blast Hole Driller in a Gold mining environment.
- Hold a current HR Drivers Licence.
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Card.
- Hold a current First Aid certificate (highly desirable).
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide a clear current National Police clearance (NPC) apply online.
About our Client
Our client is a diversified drill and blast company with long term projects in the Goldfields region.
While working for MPi you will get weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability.
We are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.