|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2017|
- 2-3 month contract
- 4/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
About the role
Working on a rehabilitation project on a tailings dam, in this role you will be responsible for operating both CAT 777 dump trucks and water carts.
Based on a 4/1 roster FIFO ex Perth, this position is offered on a 2 to 3 month contract.
While on site accommodation and meals will be provided for the duration of this contract.
About our Client
Our client is a Western Australian owned and operated crushing, load and haul contractor. They are committed to providing high levels of service to their employees, clients and the local community as a whole.
On their behalf, we are currently seeking applications from experienced Dump Truck and Watercart Operators to join their project in the North-Eastern Goldfields region.
To be considered
- Currently reside in Western Australia and be available for March start dates.
- Hold at least 12 months prior operating experience on the machinery listed above.
- Hold a current WA Drivers Licence.
- Hold operating tickets for the machines listed.
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) current within the past 12 months (Click here to apply).
- Provide a cleared medical and drug & alcohol Screen.
- Provide an up to date resume with contactable referees.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
We are only able to consider people who are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.