|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2017|
- 2/1 roster FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent opportunity
We have a permanent opportunity for a qualified Electrician. Our client needs someone who holds their ‘A’ grade electrical licence and HV switching ticket as a minimum. In the role, you would be a shift maintenance Electrician completing preventative and breakdown repairs on their gold processing plant along with assisting on all shutdowns and maintenance in other areas such as the camp and bore fields.
This is a 2 week on 1 week off FIFO ex Perth roster, working 12 hours per day.
To be considered
- Hold a current Electrical trade qualification.
- Have a Western Australian “A” Grade Electrical Licence.
- Hold a HV Switching ticket.
- Ideally hold a Contractor’s ticket.
- Ideally hold a Certificate 4 in Instrumentation.
- Preferably hold tickets for EWP, Confined Spaces and Working at Heights.
- Have a 'C' Class Western Australian Driver's Licence.
- Have extensive experience with fixed plant mining equipment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical & drug/alcohol screen if successful for the role.
- Hold a National Police clearance (issued within the last six months).
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience, and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.