|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2017|
- 2/1 roster FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent opportunity
About our Client
Our Client, a successful Gold mining company, has engaged MPi to source an experienced Electrician to fill an immediate vacancy at their operation. This position is offered on a permanent basis for the right candidate.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for all electrical maintenance on the gold processing plant, including preventative maintenance, fault finding and breakdown repairs. With previous experience in PLC and SCADA controlled plants, you will inspect the operation on a daily basis, identify and resolving maintenance issues, along with assisting in all shutdowns and maintenance in other areas such as the camp and bore fields.
Working 12 hours a day on a 2 weeks on 1 week off FIFO ex Perth roster, this is a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate.
To be considered
- Hold a current Electrical trade qualification.
- Have a Western Australian “A” Grade Electrical Licence.
- Hold a contractor’s ticket.
- Hold a HV switching ticket.
- Ideally hold a Certificate 4 in Instrumentation.
- Preferably hold tickets for EWP, Confined Spaces and Working at Heights.
- Have a 'C' Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Have extensive experience with fixed plant mining equipment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) from within the past six months.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience, and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Need a National Police Clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.