|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2017|
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- To commence ASAP
We have a contract opportunity for an experienced Metallurgical Technician to start immediately. This would be a FIFO ex Perth opportunity based on an 8/6 roster.
Working 12 hours per day, the key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collection and preparation of process plant samples.
- Operation of laboratory equipment.
- Acid digestion.
- Solution analysis.
- Effective use of AAS.
- WAD cyanide determinations.
Accommodation is provided and you will have full access to all camp facilities whilst on site.
To be considered
- Be available to start immediately and currently reside in Western Australia.
- Have recent Gold site laboratory experience.
- Hold a current WA manual Drivers Licence. This is essential.
- Preferably hold a Certificate III in Laboratory Skills and a High-Risk Forklift ticket.
- Be able to provide a clear National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 6 months (Click here to apply).
- Have strong computer skills.
- Provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide an up to date CV with contactable referees and certificates.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.