|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2017|
- Family friendly roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Contract to permanent opportunity
About our Client
On behalf of our Client based in the Goldfields region, MPi are seeking an experienced Mine Site Cleaner to join their team.
About the role
Your main duties in this role will involve but not be limited to:
- Cleaning of office blocks.
- Cleaning of mining and admin areas.
- Other duties as required.
Working 12 hours per day on a family friendly roster, FIFO ex Perth, this role is offered on a contract to permanent basis to the successful candidate.
To be considered
- Hold 12 months' previous experience working in a similar site based role (must have experience cleaning mining areas).
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) that has been issued within the last 6 months.
- Be able to start immediately.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays with superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience, and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Need a National Police clearance (NPC)? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.