|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2017|
- Contract to permanent opportunities
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
MPi are seeking experienced Mobile Crusher Operators to work with our client who is a leading crushing and screening contractor. Our client has multiple contracts Australia wide and are currently offering positions with the view to permanency.
In this position, you will be working a 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth (day & night shift). Whilst on site you will be staying in an ensuite room with full access to the site’s facilities.
To be considered
- Reside in Western Australia.
- Have recent experience operating and maintaining mobile crushing and screening plants in a production environment.
- Have prior experience operating CAT 988 loaders.
- Have a valid WA Driver’s Licence (ideally a HR).
- Hold nationally accredited tickets for Front End Loader and a White Card.
If you are successful in progressing for this role, you would need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screen along with completing Perth based inductions prior to starting on site.
Please note that these positions are not entry level opportunities. Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent resident.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.