|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2017|
- Contract to permanent opportunities
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth, to start ASAP
MPi are seeking experienced Mobile Crusher Operators to work with our client who is a leading mining and earthworks company. Our client has multiple contracts Australia wide and are currently offering positions with the view to permanency.
To be considered
- Have recent experience operating and maintaining mobile crushing and screening plants in a production environment.
- Have a valid WA Driver’s Licence (ideally a HR).
- Hold nationally accredited tickets for Front End Loader and a White Card.
In this position, you will be working a 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth (day & night shift) and ideally our client is looking for people who are residing in Western Australia.
Based in the Pilbara region, whilst on site you will be staying in an ensuite room with full access to the site’s facilities.
If you are successful in progressing for this role, you would need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen along with completing inductions prior to starting on site.
Please note that these positions are not entry level opportunities. Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent resident.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.