|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2017|
- Exciting opportunity for Mobile Plant Boilermakers!
- Your opportunity to work on a NEW gold operation!
- New camp facilities
- Contract to permanent opportunities
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking full crews for this new and exciting project, we are now taking applications from experienced Mobile Plant Boilermaker.This is a long-term project of 5 years. These roles will see the successful applicants work 3 months under contract with MPi before a possible permanent transfer.
About the role
The site is based in the North-Eastern Goldfields and will see you on a short FIFO commute, landing on an all-weather strip. Bus transport will then take you through to site. You will be working a roster of 2 weeks on with 1 week off.
This really is a unique opportunity, with a brand new camp! Do not delay in applying, screening for these roles will start immediately with mobilisation occurring throughout December & January.
To be considered
You will have previous experience working in a production environment and will have worked on the fleet of CAT mobile plant equiptment, starting from CAT 785 Dump Trucks right through to EX2500 Diggers.
- A current Western Australian HR Driver's Licence (minimum).
- Hold an Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months).
- The ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol screens.
- An exceptionally high standard for safety & compliance to site protocols.
- The ability to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
Working for MPi
You will receive weekly pays and superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 consultant availability.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.