|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2017|
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the paste plant, assisting with maintenance, assisting with running the crushing &/or grinding circuits as needed, plus performing other tasks as directed by the Supervisors on site.
This role is based on an 8/6 roster FIFO ex Perth.
All meals and accommodation will be provided while on site.
To be considered
- Reside within Western Australia.
- Have previous gold site based processing experience.
- Have previous Paste Plant experience.
- Hold a current WA manual Driver's Licence - this is essential.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical & drug/alcohol screen.
- Hold a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months).
- Provide an up to date CV with contactable referees and relevant certificates.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience, and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.