|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2017|
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Contract to permanent opportunity
- Very good pay rates on offer
We are looking for suitably experienced Process Technicians with sound operating skills and knowledge in a Gold processing plant including ROM pad, crushers, mills and CIL circuit.
Working 12 hours per shift, this position will be offered on a contract to permanent basis and is available for an immediate start.
To be considered
- Reside in Western Australia.
- Hold recent suitable experience around a gold processing plant.
- Hold a manual WA Driver's Licence along with tickets for Front End Loader, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces and Forklift.
- Be able to provide a clear National Police clearance.
- Be physically fit and able to pass all pre-employment requirements.
- Hold an exceptionally high standard for safety & compliance with site protocols.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience, and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.