|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2017|
- FIFO ex Perth - 2/1 roster
- Ongoing positions
- Immediate start
We are currently seeking experience Shotfirers and Blastcrew personnel for one of our clients with multiple projects in the WA Goldfields.
These roles are based on a 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth, working 12 hours per day and accommodation is provided with access to full site facilities.
To be considered
- Reside in Western Australia.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Hold a Dangerous Goods Card and Shotfirers ticket.
- Hold a current HR Drivers Licence (highly regarded).
- Hold a current First Aid certificate (highly desirable).
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide a clear current National Police clearance (NPC).
- Be available for an immediate start.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
We are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.