|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2017|
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Reputable mining company
About the role
Working 12 hours per shift on an 8/6 roster, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Installations, maintenance and repairs of pumps
- Bore field maintenance
- Daily checks and data entry
- Rebuilding pumps
This role is offered on an ongoing contract basis only for the successful candidate.
Whilst on site, you will be staying in an ensuite room with access to full site facilities.
To be considered
- Hold an Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Have underground experience in a Dewatering/Pump Fitter role.
- Hold tickets for Confined Spaces and Working at Heights.
- Preferably hold tickets for EWP, Forklift and polywelding.
- Have a minimum of a WA manual Drivers Licence.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
- Hold a National Police certificate from within the past six months.
We are only able to consider people who have had prior mining industry experience and are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a NPC? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.