|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2017|
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Immediate start
On behalf of our client, MPi are currently seeking applications from experienced Underground Mechanical Fitter to join their team in the Goldfields region.
About the role
Working 12 hours per shift on an 8/6 roster, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Installations, maintenance and repairs of pumps, associated pipe works and surface & underground fixed plant infrastructure.
- Bore field maintenance.
- Daily checks and readings.
- Rebuilding pumps.
This role is offered on a contract to permanent basis for the successful candidate.
Whilst on site, you will be staying in an ensuite room with access to full site facilities.
To be considered
- Hold an Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Have underground and surface experience.
- Hold tickets for Confined Spaces, Working at Heights and Forklift.
- Have a minimum of a WA manual Driver's Licence.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Hold a National Police clearance issued within the last six months.
We are only able to consider applicants who are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively, apply online.