|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
- Several vacancies
- Even time, family friendly roster!
About our Client
On behalf of our client, who has several operations located in WA, we are currently seeking experienced Underground Truck Drivers to join their team.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for the operation of Atlas underground trucks. You will also have the flexibility to assist with Service Crew work when required.
Working 12 hours per day on an 8/6,7/7roster, FIFO ex Perth, these contract opportunities are commencing immediately for suitably experienced candidates.
To be considered
- Currently reside in Western Australia.
- Have proven underground experience and an excellent safety record.
- Hold a current HR Drivers Licence and preferably hold tickets for Working at Heights and Dangerous Goods.
- Hold a cleared National Police certificate (issued within the last 12 months).
- Provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen.
Working for MPi
Paid weekly with superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
We are only able to consider applicants who are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
Need a NPC? Come into our Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively, apply online.